Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: So who is going?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is 17/11 the extra date? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #22
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    I was wondering if the 17th was the extra one too... I'm going to the first London one but can;t remember what date it is

  3. #23
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Is glad you're coming on 17th November Terry [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Yes Michelle, the 17th is the extra London date [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #24
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Better remember to bring those boxing gloves hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahaha*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, so I've changed my mind about this too! So sue me! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

    Yep, I've booked a ticket for the SBE gig on Wedsnesday 17/11. It'll be fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *is looking forward to seeing a few old faces again* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Cazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well thanks to the council paying what they owe me, i've booked for Southampton & Ipswich. I'm going with Sue S & her daughter, my daughter's coming too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •